We are Taymer.
With more than 50 years’ experience producing machines, Taymer International has developed leading edge equipment including optical quality inspection systems, highly accurate length measurement machines, and various cable printers designed to meet specific needs.
As a world leading manufacturer of equipment for the wire, cable, pipe and tube industry, we’ve built an extensive range of solutions designed to provide value and reduce cost to customers on the production line. Now expanding to new industries, new application solutions are constantly being developed for the growing demand of Taymer technologies around the world.
Taymer International is a privately owned Canadian manufacturing company that was founded in the early 1960s. Since its founding, Taymer has continued to grow to meet the increasing demand for highly developed solutions to existing problems in wire/cable length measurement, in-line quality inspection, and cable printing. Taymer’s head office and manufacturing facility is located in the Greater Toronto Area in Canada, and we also have offices located in the USA, Germany, Mexico, and China to reach the global market and provide technical support to our customers.
- Detect surface defects (Including pinholes, scratches, discolorations)
- Detect diameter defects (Lumps and Neck-downs, incorrect diameter)
- Identify poor print quality and missing print
- Measure print legend interval and re-calibrate the print distance
- Find cable wrapping defects
- Measure wrapping distance, wrapping angle, and other surface features
- Inspect surface color quality
- We often customize our systems to meet specific needs. Contact us today to see what we can do for you.
These machines are typically installed on extrusion lines or rewind lines running at standard line speeds line speeds.
To learn more about Taymer’s products and services, please contact us at email@example.com