High Accuracy Cable Length Counter
The Length Rite 600 will help you reduce costs in your production facilities by providing you with the most accurate cable length measurement in the industry.
The advanced control system for the Length Rite 600 allows operators to digitally input to other length measuring devices (such as a marker) to ensure uniformity of results. Operators have up to two length measurement presets as well as a customizable output.
When used with a marker, cable length measurement information can be printed on the product, ensuring the highest accuracy on print for your customers.
- Dedicated, easy to read, digital cable counter easy-to-read display
- Dedicated, easy to read, Line Speed Display
- State of the art electronics system allowing for multiple inputs and outputs
- Highly accurate +/-0.05%
- Pneumatic raise and lower of the encoder assembly
- Height adjust for varying line heights
- Easy belt removal and installation
Pull, Measure, Cut!
Taymer’s 600 PMC was specifically designed for high volume cut to length wire manufacturers and OEMs in the transportation industries. Taymer’s 600 PMC process produces consistent cut to length product fast.
View video on Youtube.
Length measurement on a variety of products including cables, bare wire, pipe, and tubing. The machine features are also customizable to fit your application needs.
Start a live chat with one of our agents to find out more or send us an email through our contact form.
- Maximum Speed:
1000 feet / minute
300 meters / minute
- Wire and Cable Size:
0.025″ – 1.65″
0.635 mm – 41 mm
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Weight (without base):
- Weight (with base):
- Dimensions (with base):
28″ x 24″ x 70″ (L x W x H)
711 mm x 610 mm x 1778 mm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions (without base):
26″ x 18″ x 30″ (L x W x H)
660 mm x 457 mm x 762 mm (L x W x H)
- Available Outputs: (PLC controller option)
- Cable Counter
- Line Speed
- Contact Closure: Exceed Input Footage 1
- Contact Closure: Exceed Input Footage 2
- Contact Closure: Customizable
- Measurement Units:
Both Footage and Metric
Polyurethane, steel reinforced, incompressible belt
- Cable Counter Display:
6 digits, dedicated
- Mode Display:
2 characters by 20 characters
- Speed Display:
6 digits, dedicated
Push button and automatic
Easily programmable using keypad
115/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Solid, bolt down base comes standard (Optional – Caster base with leveling screws)