HF500 Hot Foil Marker - Imperial
The Taymer HF500 Hot Foil Printer is designed specifically for printing in feet.
A built in microprocessor controls all aspects of the marking process and adjusts the machine to suit the changing conditions and speeds of the production line. Clear durable legends are produced at speeds up to 450 feet per minute.
The ease of operation and setup reduces scrap, production delays and the risk of damage to delicate communication and fibre optic cables. A dual tape spool and tape accumulator system eliminates print interruptions.
These standard features and more make the Taymer HF500 Hot Foil Printer a new generation in wire and cable printing.
- High accuracy sequential marking in feet
- Length adjustments in increments of ± .001
- Dual tape spools and accumulators eliminate tape splicing
- Microcomputer controlled adjustments reduce the need for operator intervention
- Adjustable guide rollers prevent damage to cables
- Casters for easy movement in and out of the line
- Rugged, heavy duty construction for the production environment
- Cable Size:
0.2″ to 5″ dia.
- Maximum speed: up to 600 ft/min
- Drum Drive: Micro controlled brushless servo
- Print Interval Accuracy: 1 : 1,000
- Correction Adjust Increments: 1 part in 1,000 ±
- Type Form: Engraved steel, hardened
- Character Height: 1/16″ to 5/16″
- Print Legend Length: 120 characters footage at 7 characters per inch
- Print Colours: White, black, yellow (others on request)
- Spool Length: 3/8″ x 42,000 feet or 1/4″ x 72,000 feet
- Spool Capacity: 2
- Print Temperature Micro controlled (P.I.D.)
- Sequential Marking: 6 digit
- On The Fly Reset: Yes
- Machine Layout: Left to Right or Right to Left
- Print Interval: Footage
- Power Requirements: 280-240 V, Single phase, 16A, 50/60 Hz
- Compressed Air: 80 psi @ 5 to 10 CFM, dry
- Jacket Materials: Rubber, Nylon, PVC, Med & HDPE, various cross-linked and semi-conductive materials
- Spent Tape Takeup: Vacuum
- Fault & Warning Signals: 8 digit status display and warning light
- Stopped Line Response: Automatic lift carriage drop
- Emergency Stop: Standard
- Machine Weight: 1,000 lbs.
- Mounting: Caster base with leveling screws