CM6000Continuous Wire Marker
Taymer’s CM6000 is an innovation in cable assembly productivity: continuous marking that delivers significantly higher printing speeds.
The CM6000 actually prints while the wire is moving. You can pull it through by hand or put the printer in line with cut, strip, measure automation equipment.
Ideal applications include continuous marking of entire reels, marking wire for harnesses in OEM equipment, highly automated wire harness production lines. Wires with sequentially increasing identification codes can also be quickly and easily fabricated.
The intuitive, simple operation of the CM6000 will appeal to most OEMs in the transportation industries, including both one-off shops and tier-one suppliers. Each can realize the high productivity gains with the unmatched throughput of the CM6000 as compared to the traditional style of kingsley wire marking machines and the like. Up to 6,000 feet per hour can be processed by the printer. And if you require even faster line speeds you can add an optional tape management system allowing you to attain speeds of 60,000 feet per hour.
The CM6000 is ideal for Teflon wire marking, ETFE wire marking and PTFE wire marking.
The CM6000 is designed to withstand the rigors of the production environment and will give you many years of continuous service.
- Wire can be pulled through by hand or using production machinery
- Marks identification codes in many print intervals starting at 6″ or 150mm
- High speed throughput – 600 feet or 200 meters per minute with optional Tape Management System
- Single wire guide handles a range of wire diameters reducing setup time
- Optional tape management system allows for even higher speeds and longer tape lengths
- Simple control and operation
- Coding head allows for quick selection of identification codes
- Digital temperature control with feedback loop
- Optional second tape spool reduces production interruptions
- Rugged, heavy duty construction for the production environment
- Wire Size:
0.040" to 0.300" OD (1 mm to 8 mm OD)
- Maximum Speed: 6,000 feet per hour (1,800 meters per hour)
- Print Drum Drive: Direct Drive
- Print Interval: every 4″ – 12″ (Every 100 mm – 300 mm)
- Type Form: Engraved steel, hardened
- Character Height: 0.030" to 0.093" (1mm to 2.5mm)
- Identification Code Length: 7 digits with encoder, 20 digits with dedicated print segment
- Print Colors:
- Others on request
- Spool Lengths:
- 3/8″ x 3,280 feet or 1/4″ x 3,280 feet
- 10mm x 1,000m or 6mm x 1,000m
- Longer lengths available on request
- Tape Capacity: 1 spool, second spool can be added
- Print Temperature: Closed loop P.I.D. controller
- Sequential Marking: Optional, 6 digit
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC 16A, single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Compressed Air: 80-100 PSI, dry
- Jacket Materials:
Most common jacket materials including:
- Spent tape takeup: Vacuum
- Machine weight: 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Machine Dimensions
- 26″ x 16″ x 17″ (L x W x H)
- 660 mm x 410 mm x 430 mm (L x W x H)
- Mounting: Tabletop