LR300Accurate Wire Length Counter
The Length Rite 300 is an accurate, easy-to-maintain length measuring device that enables you to reduce time and cost in your wire harness facilities.
What’s more, the Length Rite 300 has the lightweight and portable design to benefit wire suppliers, wire harness manufacturers, or even on-site electricians.
The Length Rite 300 can be integrated as a cut to length system perfect for generating batch jobs for wire harness manufacturing.
With the optional PLC controller, the LR300 has dedicated large character displays for both length count and line speed, giving operators all the information they need at a glance. Furthermore, information can be sent to the PLC for further processing. The Optional PLC control system for the Length Rite 300 comes preprogrammed with two contact closures that indicate when preset lengths are exceeded.
- Lightweight and portable design
- Highly accurate +/-0.2%
- Easy belt removal and installation
- Industry leading 600 ppr measurement
- Dedicated, easy to read, 6 digits display for length count
- State of the art, remote mountable electronic system allowing for 2 inputs and 5 outputs
- Add-on features include automated pull, cut, and coiling abilities (See LR300-PMC)
- Optional pneumatic raise and lower of the encoder caterpillar assembly
Pull, Measure, Cut!
Taymer’s 300 PMC was specifically designed for high volume cut to length wire manufacturers and OEMs in the transportation industries. Taymer’s 300 PMC process produces consistent cut to length product fast.
- Maximum speed:
100 feet / minute (30 meters / minute)
- Wire and Cable Size: 0.025″ – 0.500″ (0.6mm – 12.7mm)
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 0.2%
- Weight: 7 lbs.(3.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 7″ x 6″ x 16″ (180mm x 150mm x 400mm) (L x W x H)
- Mount: Benchtop mounting holes
- Outputs: (PLC controller option)
- Counter & line speed
- Contact closure: exceed Input length count 1
- Contact closure: exceed Input length count 2
- Measurement Units
- Both metric or footage with PLC controller
- Inputs: Remote reset
- Belt: Polyurethane, steel reinforced, incompressible belt
- Reset: Push button
- Count Display: 6 digits
- Mode Display (PLC): 2 characters by 20 characters
- Speed Display (PLC): 6 digits
- Calibration (PLC): Easily programmable using keypad
- 115 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 220 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Air: 50 psi supply required with pneumatic option