LR1200High Accuracy Large OD Cable and Pipe Counter
The Length Rite 1200 length meter will help you reduce costs in your production facilities by providing you with the most accurate cable length measurement in the industry.
The advanced control system for the Length Rite 1200 cable length measuring device allows operators to digitally input other cable length measuring equipment (such as a marker) to ensure uniformity of results. Operators also have up to two cable length measurement presets as well as a customizable output.
When used with marker with an electronic control system, this length measuring device can provide length counter information for printing on your product, ensuring the highest accuracy on print for your customers.
- Dedicated, easy to read, 8 digit Count Display
- Dedicated, easy to read, Line Speed Display
- PLC with HMI electronics system allows maximum flexibility for multiple inputs and outputs
- Highly accurate +/-0.05%
- Pneumatic raise and lower of the encoder assembly
- Height adjust for varying line heights
- Easy belt removal and installation
- Maximum Speed:
1000 feet / minute (300 meters / minute)
- Wire, Cable, Pipe Size: 0.25" – 5.0" (LR12000-P 0.5"-10.0")
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 0.05%
- Weight (without base): 350 lbs.
- Weight (with base): 525 lbs.
- Dimensions (with base): 32" x 24" x 70" (L x W x H)
- Dimensions (without base): 30" x 22" x 40" (L x W x H)
- Length counter
- Line speed
- Contact closure: Exceed Input Footage 1
- Contact closure: Exceed Input Footage 2
- Contact closure: Customizable
- Inputs: Remote reset
- Measurement Units: Both Footage and Metric
- Belt: Polyurethane, steel reinforced, incompressible belt
- Length Counter Display: 6 digits, dedicated
- Mode Display: 2 characters by 20 characters
- Speed Display: 6 digits, dedicated
- Reset: Push button and automatic
- Calibration: Easily programmable using keypad
- Power: 115 VAC 50/60 Hz