LR600High Accuracy Cable Length Counter
The Length Rite 600 will help you reduce costs in your production facilities by providing you with the most accurate cable length measurement in the industry.
The advanced control system for the Length Rite 600 allows operators to digitally input to other length measuring devices (such as a marker) to ensure uniformity of results. Operators have up to two length measurement presets as well as a customizable output.
When used with a marker, cable length measurement information can be printed on the product, ensuring the highest accuracy on print for your customers.
- Dedicated, easy to read, digital cable counter easy-to-read display
- Dedicated, easy to read, Line Speed Display
- State of the art electronics system allowing for multiple inputs and outputs
- Highly accurate +/-0.05%
- Pneumatic raise and lower of the encoder assembly
- Height adjust for varying line heights
- Easy belt removal and installation
Pull, Measure, Cut!
Taymer’s 600 PMC was specifically designed for high volume cut to length wire manufacturers and OEMs in the transportation industries. Taymer’s 600 PMC process produces consistent cut to length product fast.
- Maximum Speed:
1000 feet / minute (300 meters / minute)
- Wire and Cable Size: 0.025″ – 1.65″
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 0.05%
- Weight (without base): 50 lbs.
- Weight (with base): 125 lbs.
- Dimensions (with base): 28″ x 24″ x 70″ (L x W x H)
- Dimensions (without base): 26″ x 18″ x 30″ (L x W x H)
- Mount: Solid, bolt down base comes standard (Optional – Caster base with leveling screws)
- Available Outputs: (PLC controller option)
- Cable Counter
- Line Speed
- Contact Closure: Exceed Input Footage 1
- Contact Closure: Exceed Input Footage 2
- Contact Closure: Customizable
- Inputs: Remote reset
- Measurement Units: Both Footage and Metric
- Belt: Polyurethane, steel reinforced, incompressible belt
- Cable Counter Display: 6 digits, dedicated
- Mode Display: 2 characters by 20 characters
- Speed Display: 6 digits, dedicated
- Reset: Push button and automatic
- Calibration: Easily programmable using keypad
- Power: 115/240 VAC 50/60 Hz